THE U.S. CHRISTIAN RIGHT AND THE ATTACK
ON SEXUAL MINORITIES AND WOMEN IN AFRICA
U.S. conservatives’ exportation of the culture wars to Africa has been building for decades. Our dedicated researchers have been working to uncover and expose those in the U.S. who are using their dangerous rhetoric aggressive interventions to devastate the lives of so many overseas.
The battle for social justice isn’t just here at home, it’s global. Read on to see what the Right is doing!
|WHO ARE THE KEY PLAYERS ON THE RIGHT?PRA has spent years tracking right-wing conservatives. Use our profiles section to learn all about who the key players are who are influencing the rapid spread of homophobia and sexism to Africa.|
ITN’s Channel 4 News (UK) uses Political Research Associates’ undercover video to confront Scott Lively over his involvement in the creation of the Anti-Homosexuality Bill in Uganda:
- PRA senior researcher Rev. Dr. Kapya Kaoma pens an Op-Ed for the LA Times exposing Pastor Rick Warren, Scott Lively, and other U.S. conservatives’ dedicated plan to export homophobia and sexism abroad.
- England’s Channel 4 News uses PRA’s undercover video to confront Scott Lively over his involvement in creating Uganda’s Anti-Homosexuality Bill
- Scott Lively & Rick Warren: The PR Campaign to Whitewash the Right’s Anti-Gay Uganda History
- PRESS RELEASE: Museveni Signs Anti-Homosexuality Bill
- WARNING: U.S. LGBTQ Orgs Falling Into Uganda’s Anti-Homosexuality Trap
- PRESS RELEASE: Museveni Says He Will Sign Anti-Homosexuality Bill
- Uganda President Museveni Will Likely Sign Anti-Homosexuality Law
- PRESS RELEASE: Uganda Parliament Passes Anti-Homosexuality Law
- Zimbabwe’s upcoming elections: Corruption, Homophobia, and U.S. Conservatives
- New report details human rights violations against LGBTQ Africans
- Sharon Slater: Going global with a “pro-family,” antigay agenda
- American “Ex-Gay” movement paves way for global harm
- Ugandan pastors launch antigay campaign at David Kato’s grave