THE U.S. CHRISTIAN RIGHT AND THE ATTACK
ON SEXUAL MINORITIES AND WOMEN IN AFRICA
U.S. conservatives’ exportation of the culture wars to Africa has been building for decades. Our dedicated researchers have been working to uncover and expose those in the U.S. who are using their dangerous rhetoric aggressive interventions to devastate the lives of so many overseas.
The battle for social justice isn’t just here at home, it’s global. Read on to see what the Right is doing!
|WHO ARE THE KEY PLAYERS ON THE RIGHT?PRA has spent years tracking Right Wing conservatives. Use our profiles section to learn all about who the key players are who are influencing the rapid spread of homophobia and sexism to Africa.|
- Zimbabwe’s upcoming elections: Corruption, Homophobia, and U.S. Conservatives
- New report details human rights violations against LGBTQ Africans
- Sharon Slater: Going global with a “pro-family,” antigay agenda
- American “Ex-Gay” movement paves way for global harm
- Ugandan pastors launch antigay campaign at David Kato’s grave